Thursday, December 23, 2010

X GAMES 16 MOTO and MEGA RAMP photography

The LA Colosseum
Morgan Wade X Games 16 Mega Ramp Practice 2010
Bob Burnquist Gives Lincoln Ueda the boot. Gnarly!
Bob Getting ready to drop....
Asterisk medical care
NUTSO
backflip no hander




I shot the following images this past summer at X Games 16. I have the Honor of the head Judge position for the Mega Ramp (aka BIG AIR) event at X Games. SO when im not judging I wander around and shoot photos of whatever catches my eye.
I brought 2 lenses with me, the canon tiltshift 90mm and a sigma 18-200mm. I used the tiltshift most often because its SO DAMN RAD and fun to TRY and use. I say try because its not easy at all to work with.
There are a few moto pics I shot that I was so damn fortunate to capture with this lens.

The speed of the riding and then actually capturing the right moment is extremely difficult. I was determined to get a few bangers to bring back to Camp Woodward and show the crew.
This first set is all Tiltshift images shot on the canon 7D.

No comments:

Post a Comment